Select: Students > Registration/Search for Sections
Please note: Fall classes are being continually added. Most credit classes will be listed on WebAdvisor by the first day of Early Registration, April 1.
Next, make an appointment with your Advisor or College Counselor who will offer academic advising and approve your registration form.
Then, submit your registration form at any campus.
- You must be a current degree or certificate seeking student.
- You must have a Zero Balance to be eligible for Early Registration.
- You may be required to provide immunization records - check to see if you are in compliance at the Registration Desk.
- For Financial Aid information, contact your campus financial aid specialist.
- Don't forget to make an appointment now with your advisor.
Register early. Get the classes you want. Pay later.
Start planning your schedule now!